Love this program! #TheMill
Miles enjoying his 1st Birthday cake 😁🎂🎉
Mummy’s Little Explorer 🐱❤️
All ready for Miles’ 1st Birthday party tomorrow. I hope…
"Dancing with a toothbrush is the way to go!"
Bicester gets classier by the minute. #not #signofthetimes
Be wise. Treat yourself, your mind, sympathetically, with loving kindness. If you are gentle with yourself, you will become gentle with others.
Lama Yeshe (via thecalminside)
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.
One day, you realise that there are some people you’ll never see again. At least, not in the same way.
I Wrote This For You (via acceptvnce)